Introduction to GST
About the Course:
The GST is a Value added Tax (VAT) is proposed to be a comprehensive indirect tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods as well as services at the national level.It will replace all indirect taxes levied on goods and services by the Indian Central and State governments.
What you will learn?
Table of Content _Introduction to GST
1. Present and Proposed Scheme of Indirect Taxation
1. Features of Proposed GST
2. Illustration to Showcase Tax Benefit under GST
3. IGST Model
4. Features of Constitution Amendment Bill
5. GST NET ( GSTN) & GST Operations
6. Transition Provision
– Duration of course will be of two months. Candidates get their User ID and Password in their registered mail Id.
– On completion of course, candidate will get verifiable certificate from Tally Education Private Ltd.