COURSE DETAILS - ADVANCED
About the Course:
This Course is designed to help the learners master the concepts of largest tax reform in the country – Goods & Service tax ( GST) and maintain GSt Complaint Records Using Tally.ERP 9. This course is packed with a combination of simple to understand concepts,powerful illustrations and real time business scenarios. The objective of this course is to offer students detailed prospective on Basics of GST, new indirect taxation structure, how to maintain books of accounts, how to make business GST ready and understanding diverse scenarios of GST Implementation.
Benefits of Course:
Since this is job oriented course hence it is suitable for those seeking immediate employment, learner is skilled with a Practical training program which helps student to gain an entry in SME (Small and Medium Enterprise ), Corporate Business world through Computer Accounting Using Tally.
Who can Join ?
Those who have completed Basic Course of Tally or those who have prior knowledge of Tally
What Student Will get ?
- E-book ( Access from Web Portal )
- Hard Copy of Book : Implementing GST in Tally.ERP 9 ( Advanced )
- Digital Verifiable Certificate
- Online Exam / Access to Mock ( Practice ) Test on Web Portal
- Tally Educational Software Rel 1 ( Download Link will be Shared on Web Portal )